Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
Hey,want to know how to make online money?
Want to become a successful affiliate?
This is the only platform where you will find all detailed information of what you are searching for –
This article will guide you step by step and will show you how to be successful in affiliate marketing.
However, I don’t guarantee that, just getting into the affiliate marketing will you be success. You need to put on efforts and idea to create a marketing dynasty.
What affiliate is??
A way to earn money by recommending products or services to other people.
There are numbers of affiliate programs available, But in demand affiliate programs are Amazon and Flipkart marketplace.
Have you ever thought, you could make money by referring people to flipkart or amazon?
This is how it works:
- You find a product and you want to refer it to someone through social media or other.
- You need to sign up for their affiliate program
- Now, you will get an affiliate link, wherein company can track who clicked
- Now you are supposed to promote that affiliate link on internet through social media or other.
- Now if someone buys that product or any other product, you will get a commission on that perticular product.
Affiliate Marketing is a performance base marketing, wherein some online shoppers buy a product on your recommendation and then you get your commission.
In Affiliate marketing Industry, there are four main Players:-
- Merchant (retailers)
- Network (affiliate offers and payments)
- Publisher (affiliate means you)
Apart from this, there are other teams players like affiliate management agencies, super affiliates and specialized third party vendor.
Affiliate marketing is like other internet marketing which uses similar methods like advertising method which includes (SEO) search engine optimization, Pay per click (PPC), email, content marketing and also display advertising.
Affiliate marketing resembles like referral marketing because both are driven by third parties, but it’s not similar.
Affiliate marketing depends on financial howler whereas; referral marketing depends on the trust and personal relationship for sales.
Now,I am discussing about some online tool that may helpful to you for make online money and your affiliate marketing journey successful…..
There are so many websites and products out there that claim to be able to teach you how to make money online.
How many of them do you suppose actually return on their promise?
Very few I’m guessing.
What’s more, most of them expect you to catch up some of your hard earned cash to pay for their content….
So what if I told you that I had found the best material for learning how to make money online through affiliate marketing and it cost, wait for it; NOTHING:
* Affilorama has over 100 FREE video lessons
* Learn how to pick a profitable niche
* Learn how to build a money-magnet lobg
* Learn how to generate traffic and SEO methods
* They have FREE interviews with leading affiliate marketers
* And they have a FREE comprehensive forum
All in all, Affilorama is one of the best places to get started when you want to get into affiliate marketing. And you can’t argue with the price! Sign up today at:
Remaining Types of affiliate marketing:-
The 80% of affiliate program use revenue sharing or pay per sale whereas 19% use cost per action (CPA) and other 1% use cost per click (CPC)/cost per mile(CPM,cost per estimated 1000 views).
I will give you a brief idea about all the earning methods for affiliate –
- Cost Per Mile (CPM) requires that the publisher just display the advertisement on website and make display to the page visitor in order to receive commission.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) requires that the visitor should click on the advertisement to visit the advertiser website.
- In CPM/CPC the publisher does not concern that visitor is the member of audience that the advertiser tries to attract and is able to convert because at this moment the publisher has already earned his commission.