Do you have an idea that, just by spending 2-3 hours a day can lead you to earn 20K/month, that’s what freelancing is! May freelancers worldwide earn more in part-time than full-time jobs, yes it is possible.
Today I will tell you, how you can earn approximately 1000 Rs per day just by writing some articles while sitting at home.
Yeah!! There’s a Website called iwriter, where you can write online Articles. Let’s discuss more this.
About iwriter: Name itself suggests that this is something related to the content, Nowadays, content writing has created most of the jobs for freelancers, they are the good jobs.
Writing has become one of the topmost professions to earn online. So, If you are a freelance writer, then iwriter gives you a good platform to connect with the Clients.
Let’s discuss how the flow goes in just 4 simple steps:
1. Initially, the client posts the projects on the iwriter.
- Then you have to choose a project which finds suitable to you but keeps in mind that you are not the only writer to choose that project, there will be N numbers who can opt for the same project, It’s called bidding.
3. After this, the client will choose amongst all the bids.
4. Once you have been chosen, just finish the project within the deadline and get paid.
Now a question arises, how much I will get paid?
Pay per article depends on clients, and it differs from the same. So approximately, for 500 words article you can earn up to 300INR and the clients who pay in dollars they will pay somewhat in the range of $5-$8 for 500 words, So, If you can manage writing a 3-4 article in a day, you can earn up to 1K per day.
So if we go with calculation then, if you write 3 articles a day with 300INR each it comes to 900INR (the pay can increase depending on your article cost)
So, just calculate, in a month it will be 30 days*3 articles=90 articles, which leads to 90 articles*300 INR=27000 INR, even if you take a break on weekends, still you can make equal or above 20000 INR. Isn’t it interesting?
300 INR per article is not a fixed number, it may also vary from 500 INR to 800 INR, it all depends on the client and the order you are getting. Once you become an experienced writer there, you can also get orders with higher budgets too.
How much time do I need to spend per day?
As a seasoned writer, 2-3 hrs is more than enough to write 3 articles, but if you are a beginner 4-6 hrs is maximum you need to complete 3 articles.
How and When I will get paid?
Once your project is accepted by the client, money gets credited to your iwriter wallet then you can transfer it to your bank account once it reaches 3000rs or more.
Who can write on iwriter?
Anyone, whose grammar and vocabulary is good.
How do I get started with iwriter?
- Go to iwriter
- Click on the register as a copywriter.
- Enter your details and sign up.
- Start bidding on projects.
How I can increase my chances of winning a bid?
A simple thing you need to do, just create an attractive profile, on the basis of profile only, the client will be selecting.
Let’s discuss, how to create an attractive profile on iwriter?
1. Fill your basic details
- fill out the ‘About Me’ Section-this is the most important section as Client will analyze your profile focusing onto this section, try to write all your achievements, skills, interests, and avoid writing big paragraphs as a client will not have much time to read all.
3. Add expertise-add whatever topics are your favorite, or you are interested in.
4. Create a portfolio-On iwriter you will be able to create your portfolio by adding projects, you’ve done before, so add all the good 4-5 articles you have written before, do check the grammar mistakes once before uploading.
5. Upload a picture-upload one professional picture, which will create an impression on the client, and with a picture, your profile looks complete.
6. Pass the Grammar and English Skills test-you will have to clear a test which consists of multiple-choice questions, those are very simple, and yes, you will have to clear more tests to get advanced English certification.
Now, your profile is all set to bid on orders. Click on All orders and start bidding.
7. Bidding on an order-You need to submit one proposal to the client stating why you are the right candidate for this order. So, click on the “bid on order” button below the job, don’t forget to check the deadline once, if you are unable to complete the project within that deadline don’t bid on it.
Don’t worry if initially, you don’t get any order. Remember, You will definitely get orders if you won’t give up, try to bid on “all orders” so that you may get some out of them.
8. Get verified on iwriter-To get verified, you need to first pass the “advanced English test”, after that you will get lots of orders. while submitting your project to the client, ask them to give you wonderful comment and ratings, to get verified on iwriter you need 4 stars, and you should have completed 10 orders successfully.
Few points to create an excellent article:
- Read the instructions carefully which are provided by the client
- Google that topic and try to collect as much as information.
- Read a few sample articles from google, but don’t copy it, otherwise, the article will be plagiarized and a client will give you a bad review.
- Write an article in your own words with the help of the information you have gathered.
- Submit your article and wait for the feedback, here you will receive feedbacks like accepted, rejected or resubmit with some changes.
- Promptly, respond to the client according to the feedback.
- Once the client accepts your project, your fees will be paid into your iwriter wallet.
Important points to get your Project approved:
Remember, you are a good writer, you have your own views, your own expressions, so no need to copy from others, just take the Knowledge from wherever you get, even if you copy a single phrase from others article, your article will be plagiarized, so before submitting any project to Client, make sure that your article passes the Plagiarism test on iwriter, and this is how Client will approve your project.
That’s solved, now start bidding your projects, create your own profession, and earn 20K/month to be your own boss.
You can start your journey by clicking here- iwriter
Please comment if, you have any queries regarding this.