You may be completely involved in a 9-5 job yet you are extremely passionate about something which you want to share with the world.
You may be a prolific writer, a wonderful cook, an eccentric photographer, or a traveler.
How to start a blog
You may crave to share your experiences or knowledge with the mass and one of the best ways to do is by creating a blog for yourself and start being a blogger and earn money simultaneously.
You do not have to quit your full-time job. You can work as per your convenience and availability of time and thus can fetch yourself a lump sum amount of money on a part-time basis through blogging.
Of course, it would be too silly of you to start expecting miracles in a day.
You won’t start earning money overnight to make a website and start blogging. Keep writing, keep carving your passion until you arrive at a point where you feel you are stable enough and you are slipping good amount of money in your pockets, only then you can think of switching to a full -time blogging mode.
People who have excellent writing skills and are passionate about sharing knowledge in the world.
Skills required to create a blog:
1. One must possess good content writing skills to be able to connect to the readers through blogs.
If your blog is not engaging, attractive, and unique enough, you will not be able to be a successful blogger.
2. One must have the ability to understand the audience. If you are clever enough to target your audience and convince them to read your blogs and trigger them to purchase something online, then you are a champion. You must be able to build trust in your readers.
3. In this age of digitization, nothing is complete without social media. If you have good social networking skills and have quite mastered the statistics and algorithms of digital marketing, then it can definitely help you in boosting web traffic and gain more readers and followers.
4. The most important prerequisite is that you need to be passionate about the topics you will write about.
Selecting a topic which you are extremely passionate about, make your journey of a blogger easier. The more variations you bring in your blogs, the more engaged your readers will be.
The time required to start a blog:
You do not have to be an expert on your topic, but yes the more knowledge you gather, the better you can articulate your blogs which again makes your job easier.
1. Start blogging about something which you are really good at. A blog really helps you to reach your voice to readers.
For example, if you love cooking, then you can definitely write blogs on various lip-smacking delicious along with attractive pictures of the cuisines that you prepare.
It will definitely reach your readers and make them crave more for more recipes.
2. It is advisable to limit your blogs corresponding to respective domains. For example, avoid dropping fashion articles on cooking blogs.
It can definitely bring a negative impact on your blogs. Keep your blogs specific to a particular domain.
3. Try to establish a community where your readers can interact with you by commenting on your blog posts.
Reply to the comments of your readers, answer their queries, and make them feel homely.
4. Don’t leave any stone unturned in giving your hundred percent efforts to your blog. Writing captivating content can flourish your blogs.
5. Try to ask yourself questions like how do you stand out from the crowd, why do you want to blog, what is your unique selling point.
Try to answer them and you will definitely find out where you stand.
6.Handle your blog professionally and in a mature way. Don’t trash other brands or criticize other bloggers and influences.
Everyone nurtures their own business by reaping their heart and soul.
How to monetize your blog:
Once you hold a grip on your blog, making money is not a big deal at all. You can sell products on your blogs on can write reviews of products on your blogs to get paid.
You also play banner ads on your blog’s relevant pages and thus can earn money.
You can recommend products through your blogs and when customers purchase them, you can earn a good amount of commission.
Another clever way to earn money is by using Google Ad-sense. By placing Google Ad-sense on your blogs, you can make more money when more people click on your ads.
So, what’s keeping you waiting? Create your own blog, start writing, and keep slipping in money.
If you need free hosting then read this step-by-step guide.