Sell products on Fiverr
What is Fiverr.com?
Fiverr.com is a global online marketplace which offers various freelance services to freelancers all around the globe. It offers different kinds of tasks, products, and services.
You can purchase and sell these services and products at a starting price of 5$ which is absolutely reasonable and of course a legit way to earn money online.
Now, what’s fascinating is that Fiverr doesn’t create or buy any kind of services and products. It only acts as the middleman between the freelancers and the potential buyers.
As per statistics, approximately 4.7 million people visit Fiverr per month. Every service or task or product that you offer to sell on Fiverr is called ‘GIG’.You just need to create a gig.
You need not to worry about payment handling and promotion. Fiverr will handle it. All you need to do is drive more visitors so that you can reach out to more people and sell your services and products.
Here are a few examples of gigs which can levitate your understanding:
1. You can increase your customer’s you’ve video views by 6000 in 6 dollars.
2. You can create a beautiful design or a logo for your customer in 5 dollars.
Ratings are given by customers also plays a very important role in prospering your business. Higher the quality of the services and products you deliver, the more successful your gig is.
The different services Fiverr provide are:
Music and audio
Graphics and design
Increase web traffic, etc
People who have a knack to earn money online passively
Time required to create a gig on Fiverr:
You do not require specific time to create a gig on Fiverr. Just sign up on Fiverr and insert your gig’s title, upload its image, write a description of your gig and use relevant keywords and tags.
1. Research: Before plunging into any business, the first and foremost step is to do ample research on the kind of business you want to do. If you are planning to create gigs, make sure you invest your time in appropriate planning to gain potential buyers.
2. Find your skill set: Figure out the skills which you are good at. If you are mediocre in your task, then you will definitely not be able to flourish. For instance, if you are good at creating graphic designs and logos, then you must definitely create gigs related to your skill and sell them on Fiverr to earn a good amount of money.
3. Find popular gigs relevant to your skill set: Study the popular gigs which are relevant to your skill set and model them accordingly. Below are a few detailed observations which can make your job easier.
5. Up sell strategy
4. Craft the title of your gig: Your gig’s title must captivating enough to attract customers.
For example, if you are creating a logo designing gig then you should use titles such as
- 3 MAGNIFICENT logos in 24 hoursa
- PROFESSIONAL logos with free revisions
- STUNNING logos BONUS Free editable file
All the above titles are beautifully crafted because they include intriguing words such as MAGNIFICENT, PROFESSIONAL, STUNNING and BONUS.
5. Create an image of your gig: While researching you must have gone through images which actually stand out than the rest. So you can shortlist such images, get an idea of how you would want the image of your gig to be, then you can create your own gig image using editing tools like Pixel or Be Funky.
6. Write a description of your gig: The description of your gig plays an important role in upping your game. It can help the potential customer to place an order with you. So, you must ensure that your gig’s description is understandable, clear and appealing customers. Do not copy descriptions from others as it might create a copyright issue for you. Try listing your gig into the correct category.
7. Use right tags: Tags play a pivotal role in ranking your gig. Use appropriate gigs to provide you better opportunities to optimise your rank.
How to monetise:
Higher the order rate of your gigs, the more money you make.Ratings by users also affect your order placement.
As mentioned earlier, You do not have to worry about the processing of payments. Fiverr will handle each and every transaction securely.
So, if you understand the expectations of the clients and create your gigs accordingly and deliver your gigs efficiently satisfying your customers, then you will definitely score a top position in your business.